Race / Club Background: Waimanalo Canoe Club welcomes everyone to the beautiful East side. In true Waimanalo Canoe Club fashion, the regatta will include live entertainment and an exciting race course. Waimanalo Canoe Club, will provide great entertainment, Live Music, Hula Halau, Arts & Crafts, Food booths and the best Koa Wa`a racing in Gods Country all day for everyone from 8-80yrs young. We hope to see you all there!!!
Waimanalo Canoe Club (est: 1969) has been around for 49 years and we are dedicating this year to Tilton Morris a lifetime member, Colin `Baby Co Ka`alele Jr., one of our youngest strongest powerhouses, and Aunty Busywee Fonseca of our Golden Masters Engine`s.
Waimanalo Canoe Club Regatta Festival : June 23 & 24 , 2018
- Sat - Hawaiian Cultural Activities, Games & Movies
- Sun - Regatta & Concert w/ Food, Arts & Crafts vendors
View All Articles
- 9:00-10:00am - Tammy Kepoo and Halau Hula Puuwaikahanuola
- 10:15-11:00am - Alexis and Halau Hula Hoola Wai Olena
- 11:00-12:00pm - Waimanalo Sunset Band
- 12:00-1:00pm - Na Mele Rasta Band
- 1:15-2:00pm - Kawika Kahiapo
- 2:15-3:00pm - Big John & City Boys Band
- 3:15-4:00pm - The Everyday People Band