- Race Director - Luana Froiseth
- Co-Race Secretary - Pua Pai'aina
- Co-Race Secretary - Ikaika Rogerson
- Assistant Race Secretary - Kaui Serrao (Outrigger Canoe Club, Makaha Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Jason Takimoto (Hui Lanakila Canoe Club, Keahiakahoe Canoe Club, Ewa Pu'uloa Outrigger Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Lisa Onaga (Hui Nalu Canoe Club, Leeward Kai Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Alice Lunt (Waimanalo Canoe Club, Koa Kai Canoe Club, Honolulu Pearl Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Kim Martinez (Lanikai Canoe Club, Keola O Ke Kai Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - YvetteÃ‚ Akamu (Kailua Canoe Club, Kai Oni Canoe Club, Waikiki Surf Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Sherri Umebayashi (Healani Canoe Club, New Hope Canoe Club, Anuenue Canoe Club)
This is your new registration team. Please be patient with everyone as we are all volunteers. We look forward to making the daunting registration process a quick and painless one. Please note...
- Club Secretaries - Please work directly with your corresponding Assistant Race Secretary as they will be the ones doing waiver and ID validation for your clubs. Should they be unavailable, then contact either Co-Race Secretary or the Race Director. Instructions on how to submit your registration documents are outlined in SOP OH02 - "Waiver & ID Validation Procedures," which can be found in our Documents section. Document submission can be emailed to email@example.com.Ã‚ Transfers and requests for reclassification of paddlers will be handled by the Co-Race Secretaries.
- Returning paddlers - You're encouraged to visit www.hcrapaddler.com to view their current record. Log in instructions are posted on their site. Please update your information as it will aid in registration for all races for the current season.
Please fill out the forms listed below for a timely turn around on your registration. (Forms are presently updated, and are in our Documents section)
- HCRA Insurance Waiver (to be submitted electronically through your Club Secretary)
- Completed record from www.hcrapaddler.com for validation from the Association Secretaries
- ID Verification, for new and youth paddlers (Drivers License, State ID, Military ID, Birth Certificate) MUST HAVE YOUR DOB.
- Current HCRA membership card
All clubs are required to have these items completed prior to the first race. Clubs may register new paddlers at lane drawing scheduled for the Wednesday prior to the regatta.Ã‚ There will be NO LATE registration. Should you have any questions regarding this please contact Luana.